- DIGITAL CATALOGUE
CORNERSTONE US« Back
A CORNERSTONE carousel moves the entire contents in front of the unit, thereby unlocking completely new design perspectives. The shelves swivel out to a comfortable distance away from the cabinet; everything is therefore within easy reach. Each shelf can be attached at the required height, and the shelves disappear back inside the unit when the door is closed. CORNERSTONE’s design is clear-cut and purist; the materials have been chosen perfectly to meet even the most discerning expectations. Thanks to a wide choice of interior fittings, CORNERSTONE offers as many individual customisation options as possible.
- Cabinet widths: 33" (800 mm), 36" (900 mm), 39 " (1000 mm) and 47-1/4" (1200 mm)
- Minimum door opening: 15" (≥ 381 mm), 17" (≥ 431 mm), 19" (≥ 481 mm) and 22-7/8" (581 mm)
- Installation depth: 19-1/8" (485 mm)
- Installation height: 19-5/8" (520 mm)
- Right and left hand version for optimum use of storage space
- EasyFit: no tools needed to attach the storage elements to the central tube
- No tools needed to adjust the shelf height
- The upper shelf closes automatically when shutting the door thanks to a castor wheel
- The lower shelf perfectly slides out automatically thanks to a carrier mechanism
- System load carrying capacity: max. 44 lbs. (20 kg) per shelf
- Storage versions: Rail
STORAGE VERSIONS BASKETS
FOUR STORAGE VERSIONS FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY.
Vauth-Sagel offers the entire basket range as a modular system, where the guide and the frame can each be combined with all five storage versions.
DESIGN FOR EVERYONE.
Everyone has aesthetic requirements. And the versions available for cabinets with round bases are just as varied.